Our last course in April 2016 received an average score of 4.3/5 for satisfaction, and 4.4/5 for how likely participants were to recommend it to their colleagues.
Participants in the April 2016 course said that
- Ii am very satisfy with every bit of the course, no complain what so ever. it when well, staff response time was fine, technology excellent, timing fine, content beautiful, what shall I say more, I mean 100%
- I am now clear with what the DCED standard is about and how I can contribute to implementing it in my project.
- Great course, good lectures, knowledgeable tutor. If you do start running a ‘putting DCED into practice’ course please let me know!
- The course covered pretty much in detail the DCED standards and the requirement to fully implement it. This along with real time examples presented by guest speakers gives a good sense of what is required on the paper and what actually is the experience of the implementer of this practice.
- This was above my expectations from other online courses I’ve attended. It was dynamic and the participation, especially on the boards, was encouraging. The live lectures, seminars and peer review of assignments make this course stand out for me.
Participants in the October 2015 course said that
- Loved it, thank you Adam. This is a great course that just simply and intelligently teaches the basic logic of current m&e practices. Honestly – it is good for those who are implementing DCED and those who are not. it is actually one of the best online courses I have taken.
- The training allowed me to have a clear vision on the DCED Standard in my position of Monitoring and Results Measurement Specialist.
- It was pitched at the right level and the assignments really helped to bring it to life.
- The facilitators were excellent in the content delivery and were also patient and supportive.
Participants in the June 2015 course said that:
- “I can now confidently adjust my system to closely align it with DCED Standard!”
- “It is extremely useful for people who apply DCED standard in their work. I would recommend that everyone attends this course.”
- “Extremely practical presentation on an extremely practical subject”
- “Reasonably priced and very relevant for Results Measurement practitioners”
- “The course was great because it helped me understand the DCED Standard, and I learned from practitioners on its application.”